Day 1 :
If you take the group trip, the journey begins inside a modern air-conditioned minibus where you will head towards the Atlas mountains. Our first stop is the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou.
This walled city actually houses six Kasbahs and you will be amazed by the ancient air of the place. After our stop at the Kasbah, we will head to the city of Ouarzazate. Here you can witness the place where many Hollywood blockbusters have been shot. 007: High Voltage, Gladiator and Lawrence of Arabia, among others, have seen the clapperboard in this city.
If the program allows it, we can stop at Atlas Film Studios. Entrance to the studios costs 3 euros and is not included in the price. The entrance to the studios is done at your own expense.
In the afternoon we will arrive at the Draa Valley. You will see a beautiful oasis and an impressive landscape that will make you do not stop taking photos. At the end of the day we will meet our camels and ride to the Berber camp in the desert.
Stay at night
The night stay in the Berber tents will include a sumptuous dinner in the evening and breakfast in the morning. You have the possibility to improve your accommodation and stay in luxurious camp in the desert with a shower.
Day 2 :
The next day we will return to the desert city of Zagora where we will retrace our journey through the Draa Valley. We will cross the Atlas mountains and arrive in Marrakech around 6 or 7 in the afternoon.
Included services :
- Modern 4 × 4 with air conditioning or Mini Bus operated by a driver / English speaking guide
- Transfer from your Hotel or Riad in Marrakech
- Sunset and camel ride
- Accommodation in a Sahara desert camp in Zagora (private tent) with shared bathroom and showers. Dinner and breakfast included.
- If you prefer, you can choose the luxury camp with a suite and private bathroom available when booking the excursion to the desert.
- Camel ride at sunrise
- Transfer to your hotel in Marrakech or the most accessible place to your riad.